Every Wednesday and Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm!
Strawberry U-pick is open and it's a great berry year! Strawberry fever is running high right now so the patch has been getting picked out by noon most days - FYI in case you are coming a long distance just for u-pick.
Keep in mind that our strawberry season is 4+ months long - there will be berries from now through September, and they only get sweeter, redder and riper as the summer advances! We encourage folks who want to do a big pick to fill their freezer or make their winter's-worth of jam to come slightly later in the summer when the berries are super-abundant and strawberry fever has subsided a little.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC, SNAP and Farm Direct Coupons at the farmstand. We cannot run credit cards because of our rural, offline location. Thanks for bringing small bills if paying with cash!
- We have limited u-pick buckets and boxes available but encourage you to bring your own containers for u-pick (especially if you plan to pick a large amount of fruit or flowers). Please check in with our cashier before and after u-picking.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- Please leave pets in your car.
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Please leave no trace; there is no garbage service at the farm.
To find us, follow directions to the farmstand.