Due to COVID-19, our farmstand has switched to an online, pre-order, drive-thru pickup system at our barn. There is no longer any open-air, drop-in shopping.
- We are using an online ordering platform called Cropolis to email our customers a list of farmstand availability each week.
- If you want to receive our produce availability email, sign up for Wednesday and/or Saturday Pickup on our website. Once you do that, you will start to receive our weekly availability email. We send out an email on Monday mornings for the Saturday drive-thru and on Thursday mornings for the Wednesday drive-thru.
- We will only be emailing the availability list to those who sign up on our website.
- Customers submit their order via Cropolis by the ordering deadline. The system is simple and user friendly.
- We will pack orders and have them ready for drive-thru pickup at our barn on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. The drive-thru will close at 2:30; late-pickup is not an option.
- There may be add-ons available for purchase at the drive-thru if you want to buy any additional produce.
- We accept cash and check as payment. Please do not make your check out in advance in case there are any changes to your order.
- Produce orders will be packed in the order they were received, so you may not get all the items you ordered if we run out of a given thing. We’ll do our best!
Thanks for your support of the farm through this challenging time. We're here to support your good health in every way we can!