- APRIL - MAY
- Every Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- The farmstand is self-serve, honor system in the spring, so please bring small bills or a check as no change is available.
- JUNE - SEPTEMBER
- Every Wednesday & Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm
- The farmstand is staffed and we're open for u-pick (berries, flowers, herbs)
- OCTOBER - DECEMBER
- Wednesdays only from 10 am to 2 pm
- The farmstand is staffed with limited u-pick (usually herbs only)
Directions to the farm
Our farmstand is stocked with all kinds of seasonal, freshly harvested produce. Availability changes week to week, with the season. In an effort to reduce our garbage and carbon footprint, we do not provide bags. Please bring your own! Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!
Our u-pick is limited to flowers, herbs & berries only. Berries include: strawberries, marionberries, tayberries, loganberries, olallieberries, and blackberries.
- Bring your own containers for U-pick. We provide a scale for weighing out.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment.
- We can accept Oregon Trail/SNAP by special arrangement only. Please contact us in advance if you would like to use your Oregon Trail/SNAP benefits at our farmstand.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you, as we have no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: June - September
Marionberries, Loganberies, Tayberries, Olallieberries, Blackberries
Availability: June through August
Availability: June - October
Price: varies by stem