- APRIL - MAY
- Every Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- The farmstand is self-serve, honor system in the spring, so please bring small bills or a check as no change is available.
- JUNE - SEPTEMBER
- Every Wednesday & Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm
- The farmstand is staffed and open for u-pick as well!
- OCTOBER - DECEMBER
- Wednesdays only from 10 am to 2 pm
- The farmstand is staffed with limited u-pick (usually herbs only)
Directions to the farm
Our farmstand is stocked with all kinds of seasonal, freshly harvested produce. Availability changes week to week, with the season.
Our u-pick is limited to flowers, herbs & berries only. Berries include: strawberries, marionberries, tayberries, loganberries, olallieberries, and blackberries.
- Bring your own containers for U-pick. We provide a scale for weighing out.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment.
- We can accept Oregon Trail/SNAP by special arrangement only. Please contact us in advance if you would like to use your Oregon Trail/SNAP benefits at our farmstand.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you, as we have no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: June - September
Marionberries, Loganberies, Tayberries, Olallieberries, Blackberries
Availability: June through August
Availability: June - October
Price: varies by stem