- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 12 ounces small slender green beans, trimmed
- 2 oranges, all peel and white pith cut away
- 1/2 cup small green olives (such as picholine)
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
Whisk first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cook beans in large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, rinse, and pat dry.
Dressing and beans can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
Cut oranges in half, then crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices; place in large bowl. Mix in olives, parsley, beans, and dressing. Transfer to shallow dish.
Adapted from epicurious.com