- APRIL - MAY
- Every Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- The farmstand is self-serve, honor system in the spring, so please bring small bills or a check as no change is available.
- JUNE - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER
- Every Wednesday & Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm
- The farmstand is staffed and we're open for u-pick (berries, flowers, herbs)
- OCTOBER - DECEMBER
- Wednesdays only from 10 am to 2 pm
- The farmstand is staffed with limited u-pick (usually herbs only)
Our farmstand is stocked with all kinds of seasonal, freshly harvested produce. Availability changes week to week, with the season. In an effort to reduce our garbage and carbon footprint, we do not provide plastic bags. Please bring your own!
Our u-pick is limited to flowers, herbs & strawberries only.
- Bring your own containers for U-pick (especially if you plan to pick a large amount of fruit or flowers). We provide a scale for weighing out.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment.
- We can accept Oregon Trail/SNAP by special arrangement only. Please contact us in advance if you would like to use your Oregon Trail/SNAP benefits at our farmstand.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you, as we have no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: June - September
Flowers & Herbs
Availability: June - October
Flower Price: varies by stem
Herb Price: $1.00/ounce