Our main CSA season will draw to a close in December after 28 abundant weeks, but the good news is that Valley Flora produces year-round! Our winter/spring CSA season will kick off the week of January 7th and will continue every other week through the week of May 13th (10 weeks total).
Sign Up Here!
Our winter/spring CSA totes will be filled with a mix of the following as the season progresses: carrots, beets, potatoes, leeks, onions, shallots, micro-greens, kohlrabi, sunflower shoots, chard, kale, collards, purple sprouting broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus, artichokes, lettuce, arugula, turnips, radishes, spinach, winter squash, rapini, scallions, herbs, and frozen strawberries.
- The cost of a winter share is $400, payable by check or via PayPal on our website.
- Candace's eggs will also be available, 10 dozen eggs for $55.
- Winter CSA shares are limited! We can only do about half our summer volume due to winter production constraints, so I encourage you to sign up and reserve your spot as soon as possible on our website!
- We typically do not deliver in the winter. All Winter CSA shares (veggies and eggs alike) must be picked up at the farm. Pick-up is every other Wednesday from 9 am to 4 pm at our barn, 2 miles up Floras Creek Road. Because pick-up is from our walk-in cooler, it's fine if you come a day or two late, so long as you pick up during daylight hours.
- Concurrent with Wednesday CSA pick-ups, we will have our farmstand set up in the barn in case you want to purchase any additional goodies.